Sponsorship - Share your brand with a large nationwide audience
28/03/12 - A new sponsorship opportunity exists for our Greyhound View series, click here for more details.
Attending a Night at the Dogs is a popular pastime in Ireland, with up to 1 million people choosing to go Greyhound Racing each year. Our customers are a mix of all ages, walks of life and location so you're sure to find a fit with your customer!
Race Sponsorship - How does it work?
Throughout the country on any given night of racing, each stadium operates a set race programme – all giving you the opportunity to sponsor a race and brand it with your company name!
Our experienced Management Team have worked with many high profile brands, and indeed smaller local businesses, and will tailor a sponsorship package to suit your needs and, most importantly, budget. You’ll be impressed by what’s on offer, as the General Manager works with you to maximise PR on a local and national level, and combine with a range of advertising and promotional opportunities. You can also combine your sponsorship with the chance to reward customers, clients or staff with dining packages at our top-class restaurants.
All race sponsorship investments are supplemented with additional prize-money grants provided by the Irish Greyhound Board.
What can Race Sponsorship packages include?
- Race incorporating company name
- Race Programme & Intertrack screen advertising
- Opportunity to place advertising on the track for the duration of the event
- Admission passes to the final to give to your staff or clients
- Opportunity to host a client dinner in our restaurant or suites for the final night of your competition
- Trophy & Dog Presentation Sheet with your company branding
- Presentation of trophy to the winning owner/trainer by a representative of your company or organisation
- Photographer to record the event and picture sent to all local press and national greyhound weekly papers
I don’t want to sponsor a race – what else can I do?
In one word – lots!
Advertise at your local Greyhound Stadium. Be sure everyone sees your brand as they enjoy their night out with on-track, racecard and screen advertising among the options open to you.
Host a corporate night in one of our restaurants. Reward key clients, or close the deal with new ones, while you meet and chat in an informal, entertaining setting.
Those are just two of a host of ideas we’ve got to share with you. Contact the Management Team at your local Greyhound Stadium, they’d be happy to discuss new and exciting ideas with you.